The Milledgeville Amateur Radio Club has members from Baldwin, Bibb, Jones, Putnam, Washington, and Wilkinson counties and beyond. Formed in 1961, it provides licensing, operating, and technical resources to ham radio operators and other interested parties in the surrounding area.
- Facilitate the exchange of technical information and radio knowledge between members
- Encourage and assist persons interested in becoming amateur radio operators
- Render emergency communications assistance to our community in times of emergency and natural disaster
- Promote fraternalism and enhance operating efficiency of our members
- Conduct club programs and activities to advance the general interest of “Amateur Radio” as a hobby.
- American Radio Relay League
- Southeastern Repeater Association
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- NWS Skywarn